- Knight: Cheap card, good tank and a very good hit speed and can take out musketeers and wizards.
- Arrows: To take out minions, spawners and princesses.
- Hog Rider: Chips away damage and good follow up attacks. Fireball: To take out minions, barbarians and last attack on the King’s Tower.
- Minion Horde: To take out air and can be used as attack with Mini P.E.K.K.A with what I call the Minion P.E.K.K.A. attack Mini P.E.K.K.A: Amazing damage and can take out Giant Skeleton and Royal Giant
- Valkyrie: The splash damage of the deck and good paired with Hog, Knight or Prince. Can take out witch, Spear Goblins and Skeleton Army.
- Prince: Mainly used for defense and can one hit musketeers and wizards when charging. So I got to Arena 7 with this deck and it is solid!
I originally started off my first few games playing the very popular hog poison deck, which is this deck but with the hog rider instead of the mini pekka. I had a lot of success with the hog rider version but when I swapped in the mini pekka I started to not lose. I quickly… More What is the best Chest Simulator at this time?